1. 44th/224th/45th Water Main, Sanitary Sewer, and Storm Drain Improvements
- The contractor is now working on concrete and asphalt restoration. The current schedule includes a lane closure on 44th Avenue W between 223rd Street SW and 226th Street SW from 7am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday. No detours are expected for the week of December 12th.
Local access for businesses and residents will be maintained.
2. 58th Ave W. from 234th to 236th, Water Main Improvements
DETOUR MONDAY - FRIDAY, December 12th - December 16th.
This project is starting construction the week of December 5, 2016. 58th Avenue W will be closed between 232nd Street SW and 236th Street SW. Access will be maintained for emergency vehicles, mail delivery, garbage collection, and local residents. A signed detour will be in place. On-street parking will be restricted.
3. Sound Transit Borings, near I-5
Sound Transit will have a drilling team at various locations in the vicinity of I-5.
4. 60th Ave W & 228th Street SW Sidewalk Improvements
This project is expected to start construction in January 2017.