Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Mountlake Terrace is an informed and engaged community! We use multiple kinds of communication channels to keep you in the loop.
1. Read News Releases in web format or PDF archives.
2. Visit our Alerts and Notifications page to sign up for city communications, including emails and texts.
3. Follow us on social media! This is a great way to find out what's going on day-to-day and long-term.
4. The City Happenings newsletter mails out every two months and is posted online.
5. CRAZE, the recreation program guide, is published online seasonally.
6. Terrace Talk, a quarterly hybrid community meeting with city leaders.
7. The Rec Reporter, a recreation newsletter, is sent via email several times a year. To sign up, register as a Recreation customer through DaySmart.
8. SnoCoAlerts, Snohomish County's early warning and notification system.
Policies:City of Mountlake Terrace Social Media Policies (PDF)