City News and Information
- March 31, 2020 Community Update
- March 27, 2020 Community Update
- March 25, 2020 Community Update
- March 24, 2020 Community Update
- March 23, 2020 News Release
- March 20, 2020 Community Update
- March 19, 2020 Community Update
- March 18, 2020 Community Update
- March 17, 2020 Community Update
- March 16, 2020 News Release
- March 13, 2020 Letter to Community
Snohomish County, Washington State, and National Resources
- Washington State’s Official COVID-19 Website, Maintained by the State Joint Information Center (Coronavirus.wa.gov)
- Washington State Department of Health
- Snohomish County COVID-19 Response
- Snohomish Health District
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Washington State Governor’s Office News Releases
- COVID-19 Resources from Governor’s Office
- Dept. of Labor & Industries Paid Sick Leave Information
- Edmonds School District
Additional Information for Businesses
Facility Updates - March 27, 2020
City Hall & Police Station
Per the Governor's "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" Order of March 23, 2020, the public is strongly discouraged from visiting City Hall and the Police Station unless absolutely necessary. Please email City Hall or call us at 425-776-1161 (City Hall) or 425-670-8260 (Police Station Business Office - not for emergencies) to conduct business if possible. We have limited staffing available for services. For more information on permits and inspections, visit www.cityofmlt.com/1993.
On March 17, the Snohomish Health District ordered the closure of “public venues in which people congregate for entertainment, social or recreation purposes.” With this in mind, the city has closed public playgrounds, park restrooms, gazebos, athletic fields, sports courts and the dog park in Mountlake Terrace. The public may utilize trails and parks as long as social distancing is practiced.Recreation Pavilion
The Recreation Pavilion is closed to the public except for child care customers. The facility is not open on the weekend and phones will be answered between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on weekdays only.
The Recreation and Parks Department is now taking registration for camp care for the week of March 30 through April 3 for children currently in our program as well as any children of essential workers or vulnerable children who do not have alternative care. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register or get more information.Community Senior Center
The Mountlake Terrace Community Senior Center is closed for senior programming through April 27 with the possibility of extending the closure date due to the Coronavirus outbreak in our area.
This closure affects is ALL programming that runs between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. All ongoing rentals and groups that use our facility for meetings, events and programming will continue if groups comply with current public health regulations. Visit their website for more information.
Mountlake Terrace Library