Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28.4, in an effort to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City Council meetings will take place online. The public will not be allowed to attend in person. You may watch the meeting online or listen to it over the telephone. Written public comment is accepted and forwarded to the City Council and City Manager. A summary of your written public comments will be acknowledged in the meeting.
August 13 City Council Work/Study Session
If the public would like to listen in via telephone, the call in number is 1-253-215-8782. Webinar ID (815 2207 5570). Password is (08 13 20).
To watch the meeting over the internet, follow these steps: 1) Go to https://zoom.us/join; 2) Enter meeting ID (861 1346 8384) and click “join” (you will be prompted to install the Zoom application if you do not already have it); and 3) Enter password (08 17 20).
To submit public comment, please email your remarks to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to City Hall, 6100 219th Street SW #200, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. Written public comment must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the day of meeting to be acknowledged that night. Please reference “Public Comment for August 17 City Council Meeting” on your correspondence.
Listen to Meetings Online
The City Council's regular and work/study session meetings are digitally recorded and streamed live over the internet (in audio only). The meetings are also available on demand with timestamps so you can click on the agenda items of interest. Click the "audio" or "MP3" links below to listen to a meeting live or on demand. (Volume may need adjusting for "soft talkers".) Meeting Materials are hosted by www.Granicus.com .
City Council Meetings - Zoom Videos
- August 3, 2020 City Council Meeting
- July 30, 2020 City Council Work/Study Session
- July 20, 2020 City Council Meeting
- July 16, 2020 City Council Work/Study Session
- July 6, 2020 City Council Meeting
- July 2, 2020 City Council Work/Study Session
- June 15, 2020 City Council Meeting
- June 11, 2020 City Council Work/Study Session
- June 8, 2020 City Council Special Meeting
- June 1, 2020 City Council Meeting
- May 18, 2020 City Council Meeting
- May 4, 2020 City Council
- April 20, 2020 City Council
- April 6, 2020 City Council Meeting